Have you ever wondered how rewarding a career at Kedplasma plasma donation centers could be?
I found myself contemplating this very question, specifically about Kedplasma.
Intrigued, I embarked on a quest to explore the Kedplasma Pay Scale.
And now, I’m all geared up to spill the beans and share my discoveries with you.
Kedplasma Pay Scale
The average Kedplasma pay scale is $218,119. This ranges from $36,435 to $206,404, depending on the department, location, employee skills, and qualifications.
Also, check my post on How Much Does Kedplasma Pay for First Time Donors to discover the competitive compensation rates for new donor.
Kedplasma Pay Scale 2023
This table shows the Kedplasma Pay Scale including the role, department, and Annual Salary of each role:
|Technical Performance Specialist – Tooling Tryout||Technical||$107,323|
|Tooling Tryout Technician||Technical||$91,328|
|Business Systems Analyst||IT||$83,921|
|Digital Marketing & Content Specialist||Marketing||$115,486|
|Director of Finance and Accounting||Finance||$218,119|
|Sales Development Representative||Sales||$51,418|
|Technical Support Representative||Technical Support||$47,660|
|ENTRY LEVEL MANUFACTURING||Manufacturing||$49,500|
|PRODUCTION SUPPORT TECHNICIAN||Manufacturing||$45,449|
|PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN LEAD||Manufacturing||$105,484|
|Automated Bend Center Operator||Manufacturing||$100,131|
|CNC Brake Press Operator||Manufacturing||$82,310|
|Fabrication – Stainless Steel Grinder / Polisher||Manufacturing||$80,588|
|Power Coat Painter||Manufacturing||$84,256|
|Quoting & Estimating Specialist||Sales||$56,021|
|Shipping Packaging Operator:||Warehouse||$78,135|
|Administrative/Medical Office Assistant||Administration||$44,171|
|Mobile Diagnostic Sonographer||Medical||$206,404|
|Mobile Diagnostic Sonographer-PT||Medical||$206,404|
If you are a plasma donor at Kedplasma, Check out my post on Kedplasma Express Pass to discover how you can easily skip the queue and save time when you go for a donation.
Kedplasma Pay Scale by Location
Here is a table showing the Kedplasma Pay Scale by Location:
|Location||Medical Technician/Health Screener||Phlebotomist||Administrative Assistance/Processor||Center Manager||Licensed Practical Nurse||Registered Nurse|
Factors Determining Kedplasma Pay Scale
The factors determining the Kedplasma pay scale include the following:
- Position: Different roles at Kedplasma come with varying levels of responsibility, qualifications, and expertise. As such, the company sets different pay rates for each role based on these factors.
- Experience: Kedplasma considers an employee’s experience when determining their pay. The more employee experience in a particular role, the more they may be compensated.
- Education and certifications: Education and certifications can also impact an employee’s pay scale. Higher level of education or certifications results in higher pay.
- Market rates: Kedplasma may also consider the current market rates for similar roles in the industry when setting its pay scale. This ensures that the company remains competitive and attracts and retains top talent.
- Performance: Employee performance is another factor that can influence their pay scale. Kedplasma may offer bonuses, raises, or other incentives to high-performing employees.
- Location: The cost of living and other economic factors can vary by location. Therefore, Kedplasma may set different pay rates for different locations to ensure employees are compensated fairly and can afford to live in their area.
- Company policies: Kedplasma’s internal policies and procedures may also play a role in determining the pay scale for each role. This can be because the company has a salary range for each position. For example, they may set different employee benefits or bonuses based on tenure or performance.
How Often Is Kedplasma Pay Scale Updated?
Kedplasma Pay Scale is updated annually to align with market trends, industry standards, and business needs.
Importance of Understanding the Pay Scale for Employees and Job Seekers
The importance of understanding the pay scale for employees and job seekers includes the following:
- Salary Negotiations: Job seekers can use the pay scale to determine if the offered salary is competitive. This can help them negotiate for better pay.
- Performance Evaluation: Employees can use the pay scale to assess whether they are paid fairly based on their job performance.
- Career Advancement: Knowing the pay scale can help employees identify potential career paths. These can be career paths within the company that offer better pay and benefits.
- Company Comparison: Job seekers can use pay scale information to compare job offers from different companies. This will help them make informed decisions about their career moves.
List of All the Kedplasma Job Positions
Here is the list of Kedplasma Job Positions:
- Center Director – The Center Director is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the plasma donation center. The pay scale for this position ranges from $121K to $200K.
- Regional Manager – The Regional Manager oversees multiple plasma donation centers within a specific region. This position pays between $168K to $288K.
- Manager – The Manager is responsible for managing the operations of the plasma donation center. The salary range is between $115K to $195K.
- Quality Assurance Manager – The Quality Assurance Manager ensures that all plasma donation centers adhere to quality and safety standards. The pay scale for this position ranges from $108K to $167K.
- Assistant Manager – The Assistant Manager assists the Manager in the daily operations of the plasma donation center. The pay scale for this position is between $53K to $87K.
- Physician Substitute – The Physician Substitute provides medical supervision for plasma donation. Workers in this position earn between $47K to $79K.
- Screener – The Screener is responsible for screening potential plasma donors for eligibility. Workers in this office earn between $34K to $55K.
- Technician – The Technician performs technical procedures involved in the plasma donation process. The pay scale for this office is between $37K to $53K.
- Quality Assurance Specialist – The Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that all donation centers adhere to the highest donation and safety standards. The pay scale for this position ranges from $49K to $74K.
- Phlebotomist – The Phlebotomist is responsible for drawing blood from plasma donors. These staffs earn between $31K to $43K.
Benefits and Perks of Working at Kedplasma
Here are some of the benefits of working at Kedplasma:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee assistance program for counseling and other support services
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Training and development programs
- Employee discounts on various products and services
- Community involvement and volunteer opportunities
- Dynamic and diverse work environment
Comparing Kedplasma Pay Scale to Other Plasma Donation Centers
Here is a table comparing Kedplasma Pay Scale to other plasma donation centers:
|Roles||BioLife Plasma Services||KEDPlasma LLC||Grifols||CSL Plasma||BPL Plasma||Octapharma|
|Quality Assurance Manager||$41,465||$68,598||$72,566||$60,000||$61,331||$70,000|
|Quality Assurance Specialist||$63,443||$68,447||$64,325||$53,552||$46,767||$59,000|
How Does the Kedplasma Pay Scale Compare to Other Companies in the Plasma Industry?
Kedplasma’s pay scale is competitive with other companies in the plasma industry. However, salaries can vary based on location and job title.
Are There Any Additional Benefits or Perks for Kedplasma Employees Apart From the Salary?
Kedplasma offers additional benefits and perks such as health and dental insurance, paid time off, and retirement plans. They also offer a referral bonus and a tuition reimbursement program.
What is the Typical Salary Range for a Plasma Center Manager at Kedplasma?
The typical salary range for a center manager at Kedplasma ranges from $63,338 to $153,613 per year. However, varies based on experience and location.
Kedplasma, like many plasma donation centers, offers competitive pay rates to its employees. According to our analysis, Kedplasma’s pay scale for various roles falls within the average range compared to other plasma industry companies.
However, Kedplasma offers additional benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) matching. These perks are a great incentive for employees to work for Kedplasma.
If you’re looking to join the plasma industry or considering a career change, Kedplasma may be a good choice. With their competitive pay rates and added benefits, it’s no wonder why Kedplasma has become a popular choice among job seekers in this industry.